Application Form for Financial support ANQAHE-GIQAC
There are no translations available.
QA representatives wishing to apply for financial support from ANQAHE-GIQAC to attend the CHEA Meeting in Washington DC should complete the following application form.
- Name of applying agency
- Address, contact details, e-mail, website etc.
- Personnel involved (from the applying agency and/or other agencies)
- Provide name(s) and short CV (maximum 1 page)
- Describe the learning objectives that you would like to achieve by attending the forum
- Indicate how the forum might contribute to the work of your agency
- Budget for the activity (broken down by travel, accommodation and registration costs)
- Amount to be contributed by the applying agency
- Amount to be contributed by other bodies
Procedures for Applications
- Applications should be submitted by email to the Secretary of the Network: Dr Tariq Alsindi:
by 20 January 2011
- Applications must be made by a full member agency on behalf of itself or one or more of its staff or members of its Council or Board, or a group of such agencies
- The applying agency is expected to contribute funds and/or other support to the project.
- Applications are considered by the Executive Committee of the Board of ANQAHE, which makes recommendations to the Board.
- Applicants will be notified of the results of their application by 23 January 2011
- After the completion of the project, an evaluation form must be submitted to the Secretary of the Network indicating what benefits have or will accrue and whether the objectives were achieved. The Secretariat will distribute the evaluation form after the forum. Payment will take place after completing this form.