There are two categories of ANQAHE membership: Full Member and Associate Member:
- Full Members are either:
- Regional quality assurance or other quality assurance institutions.
- Associate members are organizations with a major interest in evaluation, accreditation and quality assurance in higher education, but without the responsibility for assuring the quality of institutions or education programs.
The procedure for admission is as follows:
- Applicant should make a written request to the Secretariat of ANQAHE using the ‘Application for Membership of ANQAHE’ form available on the ANQAHE website, and provide a brief description of its role, responsibilities and operations;
- Secretariat verifies that the request for membership complies with either of the conditions mentioned in Section VI, Clause 1, and makes a decision about membership category;
- Secretariat’s recommendation is presented to the Board for approval.
Only full members are eligible to participate in the governance and administration of ANQAHE;
Associate members may participate in the Annual General Meeting (AGM), but without the right to vote;
All members may:
- Benefit from ANQAHE’s activities;
- Collaborate in the attainment of ANQAHE’s objectives;
- Exercise their rights according to this Constitution.
All members are obliged to:
- Abide by this Constitution;
- Comply with the decisions and resolutions of ANQAHE;
- Remit, in due time, the subscriptions or any other contributions determined in accordance with this Constitution.
- The procedures for disciplining members are performed according to the Bylaws of ANQAHE;
- Membership is withdrawn if the member:
Resigns in writing to the Secretary General;
- Fails to maintain the conditions that allowed its initial admission, as set out in this Constitution;
- Does not fulfill the obligations set out in this Constitution; or
- Acts in ANQAHE’s name without authorization.
All members shall be listed in the online database on the ANQAHE website;
All members may, upon request, view any records and relevant documents of ANQAHE if not available on the website provided that they peruse the documents in person and by appointment.
Membership Application Forms:
Application should be sent to